Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday June 11th

11s - Today was our last class together.  Some really great toasts and one very competitive game of charades!  Thanks once again for being a pleasure to work with.  It has been a treat to watch you grow and learn this year.

FINAL EXAM Thursday June 14th - in the GYM - 10:45-1:15.  Come and find me after you write the exam to let me know how you did...and what your plans are for the summer. 

I am aiming to post pre-exam marks on Wednesday, so drop by and take a look.  Final marks should be up by the end of the week.

10s - Thanks to you for your thoughtful and thorough novel/poem presentations!  A great job was done by all.

PROVINCIAL EXAM - Friday June 22nd - in the GYM - plan to arrive at 8:30.  Remember the exam is designed to take 2 hours (9-11) but you get an extra hour (until noon).  Bring ID, pencils, erasers, blue/black pens...

Come and check in with me when you're done to let me know how you did...and what your plans are for the summer.

Pre-Provincial marks should be up on Wednesday (80% of your mark), you will receive your final mark/Provincial mark in the summer.

Good luck!

That's all from me Cambie!  I'll miss many parts of life at Cambie; most notably my students.  I'll be at McRoberts full-time next year teaching Resource and English.  Drop by and say hello!  All the best, have a wonderful summer.  Read some great books!

Best,

Ms. Reichert

No comments:

Post a Comment