Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday Sept 25th

Today I was worked with the Grade 8s as part of their retreat.  Mr. Lin was wonderful enough to step in and let me know that things went well.  Excellent- nice to hear that you all worked well even though I was not in the room today.

Audience and Purpose - students isolated 5 different audiences and 5 different purposes...and then had to read/skim at least four articles to identify both.

I am _______, the reader/writer.  Today students edited and workshopped their writing with the rubric that I will be using to mark your good copy. Remember to consider voice, pictures and flow when you are working on this piece ....and your audience and purpose.

HOMEWORK: 

1.  READ
2.  Hand in good copy + rough copy + edit sheet on THURS Sept 27th


No comments:

Post a Comment